Extrusion Press Classification Characteristics
Extrusion Press Extruder, divided into metal extruder and plastic extruder (also known as plastic extruder, extruder, extruder) two different types, used in different industrial areas.
Extrusion Press Metal extruder
Metal Extruder is the most important equipment to achieve metal extrusion. Metal extrusion is an important method of metal plastic pressure forming. Its important feature is the metal billet processing a pipe, bar, profile completed in the twinkling of an eye, almost no other method can match. Beautiful, elegant building decoration materials; flying over the continents, ocean aircraft; let the human exploration of outer space spacecraft and space station; railway, subway, light rail, maglev train vehicles, boats and other areas of the use of the backbone material, almost Are closely related to extrusion processing.
Extrusion Press Copper Extruder
Copper extruder for extruded copper and copper alloy pipe, rod, row, wire and other products.
1. The whole structure is four-column horizontal, the tank is set. With a new structure, neat arrangement, easy maintenance and so on.
2. The activities of the beam with four-point positioning, center adjustable, reasonable tooling design can greatly reduce production costs.
3. Can be set to different extrusion process, the use of moving and fixed needle extrusion of different diameter of the pipe.
4. Hydraulic parts with large flow cartridge valve system, sealing performance, low temperature rise.
5. Electric parts using PLC products, reliable and sensitive.
Extrusion Press The extruder's feed parts are available in two forms, horizontal and vertical, and they are equipped with a hopper to receive and temporarily store the material to be extruded and transport it to the screw. In order to ensure that the material has a smooth flow of movement and to avoid the "knot arch", the hopper equipped with a mixer, or the use of large discharge mouth, which will help the organization to maintain uninterrupted uniform feeding conditions. It is extremely important for the feeding mechanism to maintain uniform supply. Because, to ensure that the extruder has the appropriate functional role, and in order to ensure the quality of extruded material with homogeneous conditions, uninterrupted uniform supply is the normal operation of the extruder is essential prerequisite.