Extrusion Profiles Production Process
Extrusion Profiles Production process
In the course of the operation will inevitably have the production process to ensure the integrity of the operation, then squeeze the production process is what?
1, casting is the first aluminum production process.
The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the need to produce the specific alloy grades, calculate the amount of various alloy composition, with a reasonable variety of raw materials.
(2) smelting: with a good raw materials according to the process requirements to join the melting furnace melting, and by degassing, slag refining means of the melt within the slag, the gas effectively removed.
(3) casting: smelting aluminum liquid in a certain casting process conditions, through the deep well casting system, cooling cast into a variety of round cast rods.
Extrusion is the means of forming profiles. According to the profile product cross-section design, to create a mold, the use of extruder will be heated a good round cast rod from the mold extrusion. Commonly used grade 6063 alloy, in the extrusion also with a cold air quenching process and after the artificial aging process to complete the heat treatment to strengthen. Different grades of heat treatment to strengthen the alloy, the heat treatment system is different.
3, color (here the first major oxidation process)
Oxidation: extruded aluminum alloy profiles, the surface corrosion resistance is not strong, must be subjected to anodic oxidation surface treatment to increase the corrosion resistance of aluminum, wear and appearance of the aesthetic degree.
The main process is:
(1) surface pretreatment: chemical or physical method to clean the surface of the profile, exposed pure matrix, in order to facilitate access to complete, dense artificial oxide film. It is also possible to obtain a mirror or matte (matt) surface by mechanical means.
(2) anodizing: the surface pretreatment of the profile, under certain conditions, the substrate surface anodic oxidation, resulting in a layer of dense, porous, strong adsorption capacity of the AL203 film.
(3) Sealing: The pores of the porous oxide film formed by anodic oxidation are closed, so that the oxide film is resistant to contamination, and the corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance are enhanced. The oxide film is colorless and transparent, and the metal adsorbate is deposited on the membrane pores by the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing. The choice of extrusion method
The basic extrusion method of metal is the positive extrusion method and the reverse extrusion method.In the actual production, according to the extrusion of different metals and their alloys, copper, copper rods, copper profiles to correctly choose a different extrusion method and Extrusion equipment. The following major aspects can be considered when selecting:
(1) consider the possibility of achieving the required extrusion process on the selected extrusion equipment;
(2) consider the extrusion under the conditions of the extruded metal material flow is not uniform and high temperature plasticity;
(3) consider the different characteristics of extruded metal materials, in the extrusion process can meet the product quality requirements.
The positive extruder has been used in all extrusion processes and squeezes various articles, depending on the different properties of the extruded metal material, which can be extruded, squeezed, sealed, squeezed, extruded, porous Die extrusion and so on. The wall thickness requirements of more stringent, small pipe extrusion, such as the outer diameter of less than 30MM thin-walled tube, can be considered in the vertical extrusion machine production.